Sir, I am K Avinash Reddy. My AIEEE all india rank is 19054. I don't have any reservation. My home state is andhra pradesh. I'm interested in software field. I'm interested to do my B.tech in cse or IT. But i want a good institute too.I completed my 3rd round of seat allotment. Now i'm filling my choices again.How is metallurgy at NITW? Can i get a good software placement there? please suggest the best choice for me from the below options... 1)CSE at puducherry, raipur, durgapur, hamirpur or patna 2) Metallurgy and materials at NIT warangal. How are these nits? How about the hostels, campus and placements?

Sir,
I am K Avinash Reddy. My AIEEE all india rank is 19054. I don't have any reservation.
My home state is andhra pradesh.
I'm interested in software field. I'm interested to do my B.tech in cse or IT. But i want a good institute too.I completed my 3rd round of seat allotment. Now i'm filling my choices again.How is metallurgy at NITW? Can i get a good software placement there?
please suggest the best choice for me from the below options...
1)CSE at puducherry, raipur, durgapur, hamirpur or patna
2) Metallurgy and materials at NIT warangal.
How are these nits? How about the hostels, campus and placements?

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Avinash,

All NITs are highly reputed institutes in INDIA and have excellent placements , infra and faculty

All the above mentioned choices are really good and you can take admission in any of the NIT.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Rathod Shankar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
69 Points
12 years ago

Hi,

software companies will recruit any of the department students but students have to have the knowledge of coding(Basic). If you want to take the Meta at NIT Warangal go for it and do coding in those 4 years of Btech. NIT Panducherry also good for CSE so please fill your choice this as first one

Thank You

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free