sir i hv given aieee twice and both the times i am not able to get good college.....nw i m joining uptu university this year...i hv got 6500 rnk in uptu....i really wantes to go in dce hw can i preapre with college.....is it right to go to dce after 2 yrs..will studnts trease and bully me???or there are students like me...what college shuld i take in uptu and hw to prepare...and which is the best aieee college

sir i hv given aieee twice and both the times i am not able to get good college.....nw i m joining uptu   university this year...i hv got 6500 rnk in uptu....i really wantes to go in dce hw can i preapre with college.....is it right to go to dce after 2 yrs..will studnts trease and bully me???or there are students like me...what college shuld i take in uptu and hw to prepare...and which is the best aieee college

Grade:

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear nikhil ram mittal,

If you think you can break the jinx this time then surely give it !

But don't do it if you are still half-minded in doing it !!

Yes DCE is good even after three years !

But no one is going to tease you (or) bully you for it ...remember that you are a big guy there ! Who dares to do that ??

The best colleges under AIEEE are

1.NIT-Trichy

2.NIT-Warangal

3.NIT-Surathkal

4.DCE

5.NSIT

6.IIIT-Hyderabad

All the Best & Good Luck !!

Hope this helped you ..

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free