i have completed my +2 from chandigarh in 2010 with a percentage of 82. i appeared in the aieee 2010 exam nd scored an average rank. my rank was gud enough to get admsn in uiet, pu in biotech or in thapar or so. so i took admsn in CHITKARA UNIVERSITY BADDI. i am not at all satisfied with the university. an i am sure that it will not place me with a high package. so i again attemptd aieee(2011). i scored a rank 3 times the earlier one. now i am contunuing from the same univrsity. i am nt satisfied, because aftr doing b.tech frm chitkara i'll only get 10,000 to 12,000 thousand a month. i am thinking of againg attemptng for the coming aieee (2012) and if i score a good rank i.e if i get admsn in punjab engeeniring college( P.E.C.) so should i go for it or continue the same. a two year drop and a P.E.C. degree would be far more bttr than that chitkara degree. in chitkara there are 450 students in each strm. so there is vry less scope of getting a job frm dere. plz suggest me wat to do?? i want to get good education. i only want to get a good job. time is nt a problm. i can spend more years to get good education and job. is ti good dat i drop two years..??

i have completed my +2 from chandigarh in 2010 with a percentage of 82. i appeared in the aieee 2010 exam nd scored an average rank. my rank was gud enough to get admsn in uiet, pu in biotech or in thapar or so. so i took admsn in CHITKARA UNIVERSITY BADDI. i am not at all satisfied with the university. an i am sure that it will not place me with a high package. so i again attemptd aieee(2011). i scored a rank 3 times the earlier one. now i am contunuing from the same univrsity. i am nt satisfied, because aftr doing b.tech frm chitkara i'll only get 10,000 to 12,000 thousand a month. i am thinking of againg attemptng for the coming aieee (2012) and if i score a good rank i.e if i get admsn in punjab engeeniring college( P.E.C.) so should i go for it or continue the same. a two year drop and a P.E.C. degree would be far more bttr than that chitkara degree. in chitkara there are 450 students in each strm. so there is vry less scope of getting a job frm dere. plz suggest me wat to do?? i want to get good education. i only want to get a good job. time is nt a problm. i can spend more years to get good education and job. 

is ti good dat i drop two years..??

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

bhanuveer danduboyina
95 Points
12 years ago

NO , do not do like that because job comes only on your talent and skill and it does not depend on the stream you choose.

PLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER!!!!!

abhishek bhaduri
34 Points
12 years ago

no 2yrs drop is never suggested...complete ur Btech and then for MS eithr go abroad or some iit in india ..

there are lots of cons for 2yrs drop..firstly even IT co's will hesitate takng u ,secondly u will regret later.. even a plain b.com +MBA = Btech + mba  provided u do ur MBA frm the top 10 institutes in india..

so go ahead do ur btech and good luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free