what is the scope in software engineering

what is the scope in software engineering

Grade:12

2 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear smriti kamboj,

Well most of the students placed land up as software engineers !!

The industry is a huge hit !!! There are also some pains that come along with this jackpot !!!

The main drawback being a Software Engineer is that you have to work on shifts , mostly night shifts !!

These are absolutely tiring ....& you get kind of blown off by sitting in front of the computer a whole night !!!!!!!!

That can really spoil all health & mainly it disturbs the biological clock in you & you go to sleep at times you never have gone to and then wake up in the middle of the day still half-asleep ...

Well the good thing is that you have some generous amount of money that can buy you your freshness dose of tablets but i ask why this patient life ????

The Ultimate Loser is gonna be You .....if you health is lost, then something is lost !!!!!

I am absolutely against this because it ruins you !!!

My Cousin is now looking as a nerd after getting placed in infosys .....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he told me all this & that made me deviate away from Computer Science & Engineeirng totally & i took ECE @ IIT-Madras !!

This is some ugly advice but im serious !!!!

Please consider twice if you really wanna go for Software side of Engineering ...

Thank You.

Hema kapoor
67 Points
12 years ago

thanu godfrey sir..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free