sir my order of preference is the following: 1.cs at nit-w 2.cs at nit-surathkal 3.it at nit-surathkal 4.cs at nagpur 5.cs at calicut 6.cs at puducherry 7.cs at goa if i get it at nit surathkal by the 3rd round but i still want cs at nit-w and then surrender my seat and go for further rounds and if still by the 5th round i dont get cs at nit-warangal.can i still go and join at nit surathkal?? pls clarify my doubt pls.....

sir my order of preference is the following:

1.cs at nit-w

2.cs at nit-surathkal

3.it at nit-surathkal

4.cs at nagpur

5.cs at calicut

6.cs at puducherry

7.cs at goa

if i get it at nit surathkal by the 3rd round but i still want cs at nit-w and then surrender my seat and go for further rounds and if still by the 5th round i dont get cs at nit-warangal.can i still go  and join at nit surathkal?? pls clarify my doubt pls..... 

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Naga,

After surrender of seats , fresh allotments are made and thats not sure that you will get even your surrendered seat again or not, thats a risky one.

Its better to take admission and wait for the upgradation.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free