sir my air is 14696 air category is 2538. my options are CS in NIT-W,IT in NIT-SURATHKAL,CS in nagpur,calicut,puducherry,goa. since my parents are not permitting me to go far from my home i am selecting these options.i belong to ap and obc category .can i get any of the above ? DO U PREFER WAITING FOR IT AT NIT SURATHKAL OR OPT FOR CS AT NIT-PUDUCHERRY ,CALICUT,NAGPUR OR GOA ?IM MORE INCLINED TOWARDS SURATHKAL AND WARANGAL.PLSSSSS REPLY AND DO MENTION THE ORDER OF PREFERENCE AT THE EARLIEST.....

sir my air is 14696 air category is 2538. my options are CS in NIT-W,IT in NIT-SURATHKAL,CS in nagpur,calicut,puducherry,goa.                                                    since my parents are not permitting me to go far from my home i am selecting these options.i belong to ap and obc category .can i get any of the above ? DO U PREFER WAITING FOR IT AT NIT SURATHKAL OR OPT FOR CS AT NIT-PUDUCHERRY ,CALICUT,NAGPUR OR GOA ?IM MORE INCLINED TOWARDS SURATHKAL AND WARANGAL.PLSSSSS REPLY AND DO MENTION THE ORDER OF PREFERENCE AT THE EARLIEST.....

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Daer Naga,

NIt Waranagl and Surathkal are much better .

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free