on the basis of previous year cutoffs , i am getting DTU(DCE) -ENGINEERING PHYSICS BRANCH and i am getting PEC- ELECTRONICS AND COMM. BRANCH (AS THERE IS RES. FOR PARAMILITARY).WHICH IS THE BETTER ONE. DOES ENGINEERING PHYSICS GIVES BETTER PLACEMENTS?

on the basis of previous year cutoffs , i am getting DTU(DCE) -ENGINEERING PHYSICS BRANCH and i am getting PEC- ELECTRONICS AND COMM. BRANCH (AS THERE IS RES. FOR PARAMILITARY).WHICH IS THE BETTER ONE. DOES ENGINEERING PHYSICS GIVES BETTER PLACEMENTS?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear JAGDISH TRIPATHI,

Engineering Physics branch is the most sought branch of Physics subject lovers after EEE and ECE !!

This branch has the essential mix of syllabus from EEE,Mechanical Engg & ECE !!!

Doing Engineering Physics from Delhi College of Engineering(DCE) is another huge advantage because DCE is a reputed College & the placements there are awesome for this branch in particular !!

THe average package for Engineering Physics @ DCE in 2009 was 7.3 lakh !!! This is huge !!

For more information on the Placement records @ DCE please click on the follwoing link given below

http://dce.ac.in/placements/

The future belongs to the Physics Lovers !! So Engineering physics Graduates will be like Crorepathis in the days to come !!!!!

Engineering Physics @ DCE is far better than ECE @ Punjab Engineering College(PEC) in placements,faculties,infrastructure & job opportunities !!! 

Hope this gave you a clear picture !!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

VIPUL GUPTA
52 Points
12 years ago

engineering physics at dce sucks!!!    no placements and good chances of higher studies...

....so i suggest you to go for pec ece (g8 placement and oppurtinities of higher studies)

dont lose ur chance (preety fortunate for falling into quota)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free