hello sir , my rank in aieee is 108063 so what should i do?????

hello sir ,

my rank in aieee is 108063 so what should i do?????

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
11 years ago

dear jatin bansal,

you will get admision in college of jaipur /LPU/or other private colleges.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS


Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear jatin bansal,

Now you should not worry with this rank !

I think there are good institutions available even at this rank in AIEEE-2011

Here are the list of the few good colleges that are available to you at this rank in AIEEE-2011

1.Sharda Universiity,Greater Noida(U.P)

2.Lovely Professional University,Phagwara(Punjab)


These two colleges are the best two for your rank in AIEEE-2011 !!


Hope this helped you immensely..>!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?