Sir, my marks in aieee 2011 is 141. I am from West Bengal. My rankings are as follows: AIR Overall:: 37686 AIR General Category::28330 State Ranking overall::1174 State ranking in general category::1064 Can I get any NIT among the top 20 NIT's or any of the coleges under Birla(Mesra,Patna,Deoghar and Jaipur).What streams shall I get? And how about my chances in getting into NIT durgapur? Please reply soon.........

Sir, my marks in aieee 2011 is 141. I am from West Bengal. My rankings are as follows:

AIR Overall:: 37686

AIR General Category::28330

State Ranking overall::1174

State ranking in general category::1064

Can I get any NIT among the top 20 NIT's or any of the coleges under Birla(Mesra,Patna,Deoghar and Jaipur).What streams shall I get? And how about my chances in getting into NIT durgapur? Please reply soon.........Cry

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Sukanya Chakrabarty,

Now please calm down your nerves !!Cool

I think this rank is atleast in the borderline of getting NIT's !!!

Now i am 100% sure that a seat in BioTechnology is possible in NIT-Durgapur through your Home State Quota ...

Now you also have chances of making it to NIT-Durgapur(Metallurgical & Materials Science Engg) which although is not certaon but you have high chances of getting this branch in the 4th or 5th rounds of CCB-2011 Counselling !!

The other Colleges that are likely to be yours at this rank are

1.BIT-Deoghar(EEE,Mechanical Engg & Production Engg)

2.BIT-Patna(Mechanical Engg & Production Engg)

3.BIT-Jaipur(EEE)-Only some Chances

This analysis is nearly upto perfection & you can rely on every single data given here !!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

u can get patna or deogarh

It has separate counselling so apply for it

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free