NITW/NITT/NITK METALLURGY OR NIT DURGAPUR ELECTRONICS/CS.IM A BIT INCLINED TO COLLEGE REPUTATION.HOW IS THE METALLURGY DEPT. PLACEMENTS IN THESE COLLGES??

NITW/NITT/NITK METALLURGY OR NIT DURGAPUR ELECTRONICS/CS.IM A BIT INCLINED TO COLLEGE REPUTATION.HOW IS THE METALLURGY DEPT. PLACEMENTS IN THESE COLLGES??

Grade:

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Swagatam,

NIt Durgapur Ece /Cs is the best option available to you.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Swagatam Das
4 Points
12 years ago

hey thanks for ur suggestion but i would still like to know that whether studying metallurgy will give me a bright future.i mean if i work really really hard and do really well.are there good job placements in this field.and if not,then further education in this field may help or no???like if one does mtech/ms/phd/mba....thank u.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free