SIR I GOT 93000 AIR AND 65000 GENEARL CATEGORY RANK........CAN I GET ADMISSION INTO SASTRA COLLEGE WITH GOOOD BRANCHES......ONE MORE QUESTION THAT I AM GETTING COLLEGES LIKE JODHPUR UNIVERSITY, SHARADA UNIVERSITY,ETC WHETHER THESE COLLEGES ARE GOOD????? WHICH RANK THEY WILL CONSIDER TO GETTING ADMISSION CTEGORY RANK OR OVERALL.... PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ REPKY................................................................................

SIR I GOT 93000 AIR AND 65000 GENEARL CATEGORY RANK........CAN I GET ADMISSION INTO SASTRA COLLEGE WITH GOOOD BRANCHES......ONE MORE QUESTION THAT I AM GETTING COLLEGES LIKE JODHPUR UNIVERSITY, SHARADA UNIVERSITY,ETC WHETHER THESE COLLEGES ARE GOOD?????

WHICH RANK THEY WILL CONSIDER TO GETTING ADMISSION CTEGORY RANK OR OVERALL.... PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ REPKY................................................................................

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear vamsi kiran,

All these colleges use the All India Overall Ranks of Candidates in AIEEE to fill up their seats !

Now you do not have to worry about this dear because you see that in Jodhpur University & Sharda University the Closing ranks of all branches would run into lakhs !

Yes ! Sharda University & Jodhpur University are very good institutions !!

Here check out the opening & closing ranks from this link here

http://ccb.nic.in/ccb2011/AieeeCouns/orcr2010/ORCR.aspx

For SASTRA University you will ahev to submit an application to them seperately !

Click on the link given below forsubmitting the application for admission via AIEEE-2011

http://www.sastra.edu/

In SATRA you will get the lower branches only !

Getting Core branches in SASTRA will be elusive but this University is famous for lower branches like Biotachnology,Civil Engg etc..

The Packages are huge !!

So if you really want core branches then go safely to Sharda University !

But your preference order must be like so

1.SASTRA University - Lower Branches

2.Sharda University -Any Branch

3.Jodhpur University - Any branch

All the best !!Smile

Hope this helped you immensely..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes"" below..!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free