i have secured a state rank of 1693 in general category. will i get thru nit trichy through state quota? is there a state quota for iiitdm in kancheepuram? is state quota for nit puducherry applicable to tamilnadu students too?

i have secured a state rank of 1693 in general category. will i get thru nit trichy through state quota? 

is there a state quota for iiitdm in kancheepuram?

is state quota for nit puducherry applicable to tamilnadu students too?

Grade:

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
12 years ago

Dear Sri

Yes you will definetely get NIT Trichy with this rank

there is no state quota in IIIT DM

No not for tamilnadu

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively :Click here to download the toolbar..

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear sri vatsav,

1.Not possible dear !!

You must be in top 500 in Tamilnadu to be eligible to get admission in NIT-Trichy !

2.There is No state Quota for IIIT D&M Kancheepuram(Tamilnadu) but only All India Quota !!

3.There is no State Quota for Tamilnadu students fir admission into NIT-Karaikal(Pondicherry) , the reservation in NIT-Karaikal(Pondicherry) is for Pondicherry Students & Andaman&Nicobar Islands Students !!

But you can certainly take admisssion in these colleges using your AIEEE-2011 AIR

1.SASTRA,Thanjavur(Tamilnadu)

2.Dr.M.G.R.University,Chennai(Tamilnadu)

3.Sharda University,Greater Noida(U.P)

4.Lovely Professional University,Phagwara(Punjab)

All the best !!Smile

Hope this helped you dear..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on 'Yes' below..!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free