I AM FROM AP GOT 95 MARKS IN AIEEE AND I THOUGHT ACCORDING TO ALL THE RANK PREDICTORS GIVEN THAT I WILL GET AROUND 65K BUT WITH THE SAME MARKS I GOT 93K AND GENERAL CATEGORY RANK AS 65K.......... IAM DISAPPOINTED CAN I GET GOOD COLLEGE MY STATE RANK IS 12000 .....WHOECER SEES THIS PLESE REPLY ME.................................................THANKS A LOT................................................................... .................

I AM FROM AP GOT 95 MARKS IN AIEEE AND I THOUGHT ACCORDING TO ALL THE RANK PREDICTORS GIVEN THAT I WILL GET AROUND 65K  BUT WITH THE SAME MARKS I GOT 93K AND GENERAL CATEGORY RANK AS 65K.......... IAM DISAPPOINTED CAN I GET GOOD COLLEGE MY STATE RANK IS 12000 .....WHOECER SEES THIS PLESE REPLY ME.................................................THANKS A LOT....................................................................................

Grade:12th Pass

3 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear vamsi kiran,

This year AIEEE surprised everyone by the high cutoffs !!

The reason for the sky high cutoffs was because i analysed that the May 11 paper of AIEEE was easier by 20%-30% than the May 1 paper !!

But no one knew the ranks would differ so much from the predicted ranks !!

In your case dear , i suggest you should go with your All India Rank(Overall) !

These colleges are always possible for you

1.Sharda University,Greater Noida(U.P)

2.SASTRA,Thanjavur(Tamilnadu)

3.Jaypee Group of Institutions

4.Indian Institute of Carpet Technology(IICT) -Probably Possible

Hope this helped you immensely dear..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

vamsi kiran
30 Points
12 years ago

u r answer is not visible to me why.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

Dont get dissapointed..

people around me everyone has the same condition.

That second paper in aieee killed everyone's rank

But i think u have a good mind if u wish u can drop a year or join any of these clgs

KITS Bhubaneswar

SASTRA Thanjavur

Assam University, Silchar

GKV Haridwar

Mewar university, rajasthan

Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Jammu Tawi  

IICT Bhadohi

Bhagwat University, Ajmer

FEC, Haridwar         

Jagganath university, Jaipur

Jodhpur  National University, Jodhpur

Lovely professional university, Punjab

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plzzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free