SIR, I WANT TO KNOW THE CUTOFF RANK FOR GOOD BRANCHES FOER THE COLLEGES WHICH ARE NOT THERE UNDER CCB LIST SUCH AS DAICT,SASTRA,LNMIT,ETC....I GOT 90 MARKS IN AIEEE GENERL FROM ANDHRA PRADESH CAN I GET THE ABOVE MENTIONED COLLEGES AND FOR THAT I HAVE TO APPLY AFTER AIEEE RESULTS??? PLEASE TELL THE PROCEDURE ... PLEASE SIR............................................

SIR, I WANT TO KNOW THE CUTOFF RANK FOR GOOD BRANCHES FOER THE COLLEGES WHICH ARE NOT THERE UNDER CCB LIST SUCH AS DAICT,SASTRA,LNMIT,ETC....I GOT 90 MARKS IN AIEEE GENERL FROM ANDHRA PRADESH CAN I GET THE ABOVE MENTIONED COLLEGES AND FOR THAT I HAVE TO APPLY AFTER AIEEE RESULTS??? PLEASE TELL THE PROCEDURE ... PLEASE SIR............................................

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear vamsi kiran,

SASTRA will be the best college for you !

The admission procedure for SASTRA is given in the link below ! Please click on the folowing link to get the information regarding admission to SASTRA

http://www.sastra.edu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1263&Itemid=596

Hope this helped you immensely ..!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free