sir i am expecting 160 marks in aieee.rank predicted was between 13 -14000 from last years data i found out that in the 7 round i can get it in nit suratkal and bit mesra and chemical also in it and nit trechy ,calicut.i am from delhi .i can get lower branches in it.i can also get thapar.please give me best option available.

sir i am expecting 160 marks in aieee.rank predicted was between 13 -14000   from last years data i found out that in the 7 round i can get it in nit suratkal and bit mesra and chemical also in it and nit trechy ,calicut.i am from delhi .i can get lower branches in it.i can also get thapar.please give me best option available.

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear nikit prabu,

I have analysed all the possibilities for you & now i have come up with the priority list that you must follow while picking up choices in AIEEE-2011 counselling !!!

Here is the priority order of the colleges that you desire that you should get admission into

1.NIT Trichy

2.NIT Surathkal

3.BIT Mesra

4.NIT Calicut

5.Thapar University

Hope this analysis helped you immensely...!!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!!

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear nikit,

The best option available to you is THAPAR n you can also take NIT but choice must be based on the branch rather than NIT and its reputation.

BEST OF LUCK..!!!!

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar.. 

AMAN BANSAL

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free