SIR I AM FROM ANDHRA PRADESH GENERAL I GOT 90 MArks in aiee can i get any goiod branch in any better aieee colleges in india please reply me sir iam in tensed situation... sir please answer whwther i am eligible to get SASTRA college which takes admission under aieee marks...PLESE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS SIR........PLEASE ..

SIR I AM FROM ANDHRA PRADESH GENERAL I GOT 90 MArks in aiee can i get any goiod branch in any better aieee colleges in india please reply me sir iam in tensed situation... sir please answer whwther i am eligible to get SASTRA  college which takes admission under aieee marks...PLESE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS SIR........PLEASE..

Grade:12th Pass

3 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
13 years ago

Dear Vamsi Kiran,

Definitely !!! 100% sure ...You will certainly get admission into SASTRA for sure dear...

This is because you see, that last year SASTRA admitted students having AIR in AIEEE-2010 as low as 81541 !!!

In fact 86256 was the closing rank in SASTRA for the admission to B.Tech course through AIEEE Quota(30%) ...so you will surely get a seat dear...

Do not worry about it dear..!!!

If you still have doubts then please ask them here & i will certainly help you!!

Hope this helped you dear...

If ou loved the answer then please do not forget to approve  it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!!!!

vamsi kiran
30 Points
13 years ago

VERY VERY THANQ SIR.....I WANT U TO ASK THAT MY FRIEND ALSO HAS GOT SAME MARKS AND HE IS INTERESTED TO JOIN IN MJER[RAJASTHAN] AND MEWAR UNIVERSITY...WHICH ARE THEIR IN CCB COUNCELLING LIST WHETHER THESE COLLEGES  ARE GOOD....

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
13 years ago

Dear vamsi kiran,

Yes dear...your Friend also would get his/her seat through the CCB Counselling ...!!!

MJER(Rajasthan) does not take students in through AIEEE i guess!! But Mewar University(Rajasthan) is a good institute which takes students in through the AIEEE & the closing rank last year for Mewar University was around 2 lakhs(Really !!) so your friend does not have to worry about his seat there because he can easily get through to Mewar University !!!

Hope this answer helped you immensely...!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free