Sir,, i am from ANDHRA PRADESH and SC candidate... I am scoring 75 marks approx in AIEEE 2011.What would be my AIR and State rank. Can i expect admission to any NIT.If so please suggest me such colleges.How would be councilling procedure.What would be my Home State rank for my scoring marks 75 and how that HS help me. By which round of councilling i can get NIT .Please give me accurate AIR and NIT which i can get into. Pls Pls Pls.... Thank you.

Sir,, i am from ANDHRA PRADESH and SC candidate... I am scoring 75 marks approx in AIEEE 2011.What would be my AIR and State rank. Can i expect admission to any NIT.If so please suggest me such colleges.How would be councilling procedure.What would be my Home State rank for my scoring marks 75 and how that HS help me. By which round of councilling i can get NIT .Please give me accurate AIR and NIT which i can get into. Pls Pls Pls....
Thank you.

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago

I THINK THE DOUBT HAS BEEN RESOLVED TILL NOW.
OTHERWISE AKSIITIIANS IS PROVIDING COLLEGE PREDICTOR TO STUDENTS TO PREDICT THEIR COLLEGE AND BRANCH FROM THEIR RANK

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free