SIR,I GOT 90 MARKS IN AIEEE AND MY NAME IS VAMSI AND I AM A GENERAL FROM AP.....CAN I GET ANY GOOD BRANCH IN ANY AIEEE COLLEGES OF INDIA WITH LESS FEES PLEASE REPLY ME I AM IN VERY DIGUSTING STATE..................PLEASE SIR.................

SIR,I GOT 90 MARKS IN AIEEE AND MY NAME IS VAMSI AND I AM A GENERAL FROM AP.....CAN I GET ANY GOOD BRANCH IN ANY AIEEE COLLEGES OF  INDIA WITH LESS FEES PLEASE REPLY ME I AM IN VERY DIGUSTING STATE..................PLEASE SIR.................

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear vamsi kiran,

I ahve calculated your AIR in AIEEE-2011 to be in between 60001-70000 ...

Now you have said that you are a General category student from Andhra Pradesh(A.P) ...

So now dear, i give you the colleges that you can get in the first round counselling of AIEEE-2011(only) ...

Using your All India Quota..

Shobhit University, Meerut (UP)
Branch Name : Electronics & Communication Engineering
Start Rank : 23456
Close rank : 70790
Category : OP
Quota : AI
Branch Name : Computer Science & Engineering
Start Rank : 42391
Close rank : 71786
Jayoti Vidyapeeth. Women's University, Jaipur
Branch Name : Bio Informatics
Start Rank : 65034
Close rank : 72171
Mahatma Jyotiroa Phule University, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Branch Name : Agricultural Engineering
Start Rank : 58405
Close rank : 73030
Branch Name : Electronics & Instrumentation
Start Rank : 36069
Close rank : 73254

Using your Home state quota you may not get any colleges in the first round counselling of AIEEE-2011 dear...but do not worry because you will surely get good colleges in the second & third rounds of counselling(sure)...!!

If you still have doubts then please ask them...!! Mail me at godfreyaskiitiansexpert@gmail.com

Hope this helped you dear...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!

Siddharth Thandra AskiitiansExpert-IIT
24 Points
12 years ago

Dear Vamsi,

Firstly assess yourself. It all depends on how you tackle a difficult situation. If you can come back strong and spend a considerable amount of your time on your studies I would suggest you to drop the year.  If you drop an year, it will be very crucial for you to clear the exams. Otherwise you will not only lose the year but also be psychologically disturbed if you cannot get anywhere after an year.

Be confident and best of luck for your future.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar: Click here to download the toolbar.. 

Siddharth

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free