hello everybody, Could you please tell me what respectable colleges (private or govt) can i get for a 40000 rank in AIEEE. Am looking to pursue a career in computers (CSE or IT) I am in Delhi region and Gen category. PS: I know there is no chance of NITs/IIITs/ and Delhi Tech Uni but want to know what other colleges can i get into..private ones.. (in terms of placement) Any help would sure get a positive!!

hello everybody,

Could you please tell me what respectable colleges (private or govt) can i get for a 40000 rank in AIEEE.

Am looking to pursue a career in computers (CSE or IT)

I am in Delhi region and Gen category.

PS: I know there is no chance of NITs/IIITs/ and Delhi Tech Uni but want to know what other colleges can i get into..private ones.. (in terms of placement)

Any help would sure get a positive!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
13 years ago

Dear needtowork now,

Okay you are a clear student i guess...you have given all the relevant information for me & my team to analyse your performance & come out with the best possible colleges for your ranking & category ..

So here you go....these are the colleges that you will get in the first round of counselling(only!!) of AIEEE-2011...

Now using your All India Quota here are your colleges...

Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Branch Name : Electronics & Communication Engineering
Start Rank : 15525
Close rank : 41673
Category : OP
Quota : AI
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Branch Name : Computer Science & Engineering
Start Rank : 19946
Close rank : 43150
Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur(Rajasthan)
Branch Name : Electronics & Telecommunication
Start Rank : 18590
Close rank : 43888
Mewar University, Rajasthan
Branch Name : Mechanical Engineering
Start Rank : 32453
Close rank : 43987
Mewar University, Rajasthan
Branch Name : Electronics & Communication Engineering
Start Rank : 20618
Close rank : 44072

Using your Home State Quota you may not get any colleges in the First round of counselling but hey do not get dissappointed...!!!

You can get quality(really good) institutions in the coming rounds dear....so the winds on your side ...SAIL ON !!

Feel free to contact us personally for counselling tips & ideas free of cost at godfreyaskiitiansexpert@gmail.com ...

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free