Sir I am expecting 278 marks in aieee 2011, around 215 in jee 2011, and have qualified vit entrance examination. Which colleges can I get into and which will be the best option for me ? -Vatsalya

Sir I am expecting 278 marks in aieee 2011, around 215 in jee 2011, and have qualified vit entrance examination. Which colleges can I get into and which will be the best option for me ? -Vatsalya

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

RAGHVAN DAS
40 Points
12 years ago

GO for aieee because you will surely get any goood nit or iiit....rather i would suggest you to fill the application form of IIIT Hyderabad because it is no more participating in ccb counselling ....refer to this link for more information on it www.iiith.ac.in.

while in IIT ranking you will be on the edge since every  body is expecting high cutoff this year.....

you havent told ur vitee rank if u r getting good branch (ur rank should be within 3000) then  u may think of that option also....

with best wishesLaughing...

if this information was satisfactory than click on 'yes'.......

TANMAY KUMAR
29 Points
12 years ago

I THINK YOU WILL GET RANK UNDER 500 OR EVEN LESS,,,,, YOU MUST GO WITH AIEEE AND MUST SELECT NIT SURATKAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,, YOU WILL GET ANY BRANCH IN WHICH YOU ARE INTERESTED

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free