more 20 days left for aieee exam, i want to know how to prepare for that..is cbse book being perfect is okay..and what are the sugggestions for preparing organic chemistry....isi it enough to prepare cbse textbook??? please answer soon....i'm waiting thanks....!!!!!

more 20 days left for aieee exam, i want to know how to prepare for that..is cbse book being perfect is okay..and what are the sugggestions for preparing organic chemistry....isi it enough to prepare cbse textbook??? please answer soon....i'm waiting thanks....!!!!!

Grade:11

2 Answers

PRIYANKA TATA ASKIITIAN
78 Points
13 years ago

as far as chemistry is concerned....ncert is the best choice one can go for...coming to physics,ncert may not be enough as the paper level is increasing day by day...so more to be focussed on physics...math on other part can be done in form of mock tests or more emphasis to be given on formulae and few properties of geometry.....keep cool and post your doubts here...we are there to answer them...

plz approve the answer by clicking yes..

priyanka tata

sri tej
33 Points
13 years ago

in organic chemistry there are many reaction mechanism.....is cbse book okay for dat....that was my question.....clear my answer perfectly..please....thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free