AIEEE is straining me and how should i cope up with the pressure??? I will gladly approve ur aanswer if it is right !! Thank You Geoffrey Richards

AIEEE is straining me and how should i cope up with the pressure???

I will gladly approve ur aanswer if it is right !!

Thank You

Geoffrey Richards

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

• Keep your cool during the paper. If you feel you are getting flustered, close your eyes for some time to regain your composure and concentration.
  • Keep yourself in a cheerful and positive mood.
  • If you feel tension rising during the paper, take deep breaths to release tension.
  • Do not get demotivated or overexcited on seeing the question paper. Keep your balance. Demotivation will make even easy questions appear tough and overconfidence will make you commit silly mistakes.
  • Do not get depressed by tough questions. Instead remind yourself that these questions are tough for every aspirant.
  • Do not get emotionally attached to any question. It is not necessary that you will be able to solve a question from topics you have prepared well.
  • Do not worry about the minimum cut-off marks for JEE. No one knows about the cut-off for sure, but no one has ever been rejected on the basis of any subject-wise minimum cut-off.
  • Do not argue with anyone about anything before the test.
  • Have faith in God and in yourself. Whatever happens to you will be for the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free