Please tell me in the scope of AIEEE Exam only,..what should i study for the chemistry inorganic portions ??? Is ncert enough ??? What hsould i specifically study in all inorganic portionns..??? the equations??? Should i cram them...????? I will gladly approve ur answer if it is right !! Thank You Geoffrey Richards

Please tell me in the scope of AIEEE Exam only,..what should i study for the chemistry inorganic portions ???

Is ncert enough ???
What hsould i specifically study in all inorganic portionns..??? the equations???

Should i cram them...?????

I will gladly approve ur answer if it is right !!

Thank You

Geoffrey Richards

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Scope of AIEEE exam
Reposing Faith in organizational capacity and technical infrastructure of the NIT system, the MHRD has decided to entrust the task of conducting the AIEEE to NITs themselves starting from 2008-09 session itself.
Earlier, the counselling procedure was dealt by a Central Counselling Board (CCB) based at New Delhi. The important decision to this effect was taken by the MHRD on the advice of the NIT Director’s meeting who had unanimously advocated transferring of the responsibility for CCB of AIEEE counselling to NITs.
Every year director of a NIT will be the chairman of the CCB along with the selected directors of other institutes in the counselling board.
The NITs will conduct the counselling and assume the responsibility of setting question papers as well from the year 2010. Similar to the conduct of the IIT-JEE and counselling by one of the six IITs in the country every year on a rotation basis, one among the 20 NITs in the country would be made a nodal agency for the conduct of AIEEE every year.

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
13 years ago

Geoffrey,

You should first of all, thoroughly revise all units in physical chem. bcoz many questions in aieee r coming from just NCERT.

Main units are- Atomic Structure, Thermodynamics & Energetics, Solutions , Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry,etc.

For inorganic, u must first of allPrepare(cram) s,p,d&f block units from Ncert. Then go for coordination compounds, and at last for metallurgy.   You have to revise atleast last 5 year papers also.

Hope it works!!!!!!       

Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. approve!!!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free