i recently passed x from cbse and want to clear aieee after xii.But i do not want to join any coaching institute for it.so how i start my prepartion for it from now . i want good websites which provide good tips & tricks for aieee . how to plan coming 2 years time for aieee.

i recently passed x from cbse and want to clear aieee after xii.But i do not want to join any coaching institute for it.so how i start my prepartion for it from now . i want good websites which provide good tips & tricks for aieee . how to plan coming 2 years time for aieee.

Grade:

2 Answers

anirudh kasibhatla
30 Points
13 years ago

first of all be perfect with the basics of 10th class...........and coming to intermediate concentrate more on first year topics...........trying solving as many papers as possible..........and if ur vry much interested in cracking aieee then start reading ncert,cbse text books..............and solve papers from the websites www.askiitians.com and www.goiit.com......... wish u good luck....

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
13 years ago

Dear Shubham, 

firstly keep your contacts to a good circle & try to maintain the mental strength, bcoz many a times, students get deflected.

Then read as much stuff on CBSE & NCERT, as u can.    Follo our askiitians & get last year papers for AIEEE. Practice them as much as u can. Keep a check on other's performance too.

Hope it helps!!!!!!!        Good Luck!!!!!!!

Plz. click 'yes', given below!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free