Plsss... help im going through tough times and im lacking enthsiasm plss....help me by giving some moral boost for the purpose of preparing for the aieee exam !!!! Im stressed bcos i couldn't do well in the chapter tests of aieee !!!! HelpppP!!!!!! Im sobbingg ....desperately pls put me on the right track please !!!!

Plsss... help im going through tough times and im lacking enthsiasm plss....help me by giving some moral boost for the purpose of preparing for the aieee exam !!!!

Im stressed bcos i couldn't do well in the chapter tests of aieee !!!!

HelpppP!!!!!!

Im sobbingg ....desperately pls put me on the right track please !!!!

Grade:12

2 Answers

Parag Verma
31 Points
13 years ago

Man, if you're depressed only by doing tests, then what if your main AIEEE crashes?

C'mon, every failure is an opportunity to improve yourself. Identify your mistakes, correct them and strengthen your concepts....

Just think about all those people who have expectations from you.... Do yu want to dissapoint all of them?

Imagine you are walking through a mall, and people are shouting - There goes the AIEEE topper !!! What a brain !!! He's so clever!!    Wink

Imagine companies offering you Rs 20 lack per month salary jobs !!!!  Money mouth

Imagine you are on TV with your parents... They are very proud of you and The whole world now recognises you...

Imagine people begging you share your secret of success with them !!!! Sealed

Imagine whichever college you join, all professors and students look up high at you !!!Smile

Don't you want all of this?

If yes, then stop asking for moral boosts and start studying now..... Tongue out

Geoffrey Richards
34 Points
13 years ago

Thanks man u got me on track boy !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free