I have done a serious mistake of marking my category as OBC instead of General in the aieee form since my caste viz.Christian Nadar was in the central government OBC list !!! My father who had his job till last year earning 7 lacks p.a is now out of his job(Engineer in TamilNadu Electricity Board) and aims to start his own business now but he had come out from his job since 2.2.2010 . So can i get the OBC (non creamy layer) certificate required for OBC candidates from the concerned authorities ??? My father is now not receiving a single paise from his job from which he came out willingly !!! So how can my father show his salary proof which is requored to get the OBC certificate and if i cannot receive the OBC certificate i wud not be considered for admissions through the aieee rank which is now my onnly hope since im a dropper !!!\Please help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... Im stressed and cannot study !!! Will i be eligible for taking admissions by receiving the OBC certificate or will i be not eligible???? Help me soon helppp plzzzz!!!!

I have done a serious mistake of marking my category as OBC instead of General in the aieee form since my caste viz.Christian Nadar was in the central government OBC list !!!

My father who had his job till last year earning 7 lacks p.a is now out of his job(Engineer in TamilNadu Electricity Board) and aims to start his own business now but he had come out from his job since 2.2.2010 .

So can i get the OBC (non creamy layer) certificate required for OBC candidates from the concerned authorities ???

My father is now not receiving a single paise from his job from which he came out willingly !!!

So how can my father show his salary proof which is requored to get the OBC certificate and if i cannot receive the OBC certificate i wud not be considered for admissions through the aieee rank which is now my onnly hope since im a dropper !!!\Please help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

Im stressed and cannot study !!!

Will i be eligible for taking admissions by receiving the OBC certificate or will i be not eligible????

Help me soon helppp plzzzz!!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

You will be considered an OBC student now for JEE. Try to arrange some OBC certificate...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free