AIEEE the name that freaks me ouuta my bed at night!!! I hav finished only 1/3 of my portions and im havin no coachin for aieee not even crash course bcos my grndpa is sick and my family has spent for him nearly everything !@!! I luv him and i wanna crack aieee for sure and im havin that never say die attitude still burning deep down inside of me ... I wanna crack aieee YES !!!! But im lackin the resources.. I have H.C.VERMA (UNTOUCHED SO FAR) Mathematics i have only completed integrals but in chemistry i have gone to some 10 chapters (thats all !!) But i belive in myself more than anyone else does and i can crack aieee for sure so i want a time table to crack aieee in 40 days .. Pls give me some motivation & tips on hw to crack aieee in 40 days??? Thank you !!!!

AIEEE the name that freaks me ouuta my bed at night!!!
I hav finished only 1/3 of my portions and im havin no coachin for aieee not even crash course bcos my grndpa is sick and my family has spent for him nearly everything !@!!
I luv him and i wanna crack aieee for sure and im havin that never say die attitude still burning deep down inside of me ...

I wanna crack aieee YES !!!! But im lackin the resources..
I have H.C.VERMA (UNTOUCHED SO FAR)
Mathematics i have only completed integrals but in chemistry i have gone to some 10 chapters (thats all !!)

But i belive in myself more than anyone else does and i can crack aieee for sure so i want a time table to crack aieee in 40 days ..

Pls give me some motivation & tips on hw to crack aieee in 40 days???

Thank you !!!!

Grade:12

2 Answers

vikas askiitian expert
509 Points
13 years ago

dear geoffrey , we are having 42 days & be always +ve ....dont loose ur confidence at any cost & i thnk this time is 

sufficient to crack aieee ...if u do the selected topics then it will be more benificial as time is less...so i  m giving u a list of topics which u have to prepare,

CHEMESTRY - [atomic structure , chemical bonding, solid state , solution , chemical kinetics , electro chemestry ,

equilibrium , thermo chemestry]

minimum 60- 70  marks out of 140 is  from these topics ...

around 35  - 45 marks is  from organic ...

so if ur basics are clear then u can get all marks from this section ...

physics - [work power energy ,  rotational mechanics (mainly moment of inertia of rigid bodies)  ,

center of mass , electrostatics , magnetics , optics ( refraction of light , prism , total internal reflection) ,

atoms & nuclie (stablity of nuclieds , half life , moselay experiment (x rays) , bohrs model , debroglie relation ,

photo electric effect  ]

try to finish a chapter within 2 days....  select any chapter from ur own & complete it also 

revision formulas time to time ....

only on the basis of these all chapters u can get a gud rank  , maths is highly time consuming subject so

i thnk its better to leave this ... your focus should be more  towards chemestry ....

so work hard dear , u will defenately be selected ...

bhanuveer danduboyina
95 Points
13 years ago

Read all the shortcut formulae and synopsis of every chapter as AIEEE does not focus deep into the subject

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free