Dear Sir, 1)What percent of questions in AIEEE come from text books? 2)Is it enough if I take coaching in class 12, while concentrating in text books in class 11? 3)If I take coaching for IITJEE for for 2 years(during class11 & 12) what percent of AIEEE corse will be covered in IITJEE? If I can not crack IITJEE, I need to be successful in AIEEE. Kindly give your valuable time to reply. Regards Rishabh

Dear Sir,

1)What percent of questions in AIEEE come from text books?

2)Is it enough if I take coaching in class 12, while concentrating in text books in class 11?

3)If I take coaching for IITJEE for  for 2 years(during class11 & 12) what percent of AIEEE corse will be covered in IITJEE? If I can not crack IITJEE, I need to be successful in AIEEE.

Kindly give your valuable time to reply.

Regards

Rishabh

Grade:

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

almost 80% come from normal text books but you have to study smartly for that...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free