i have got admission in LPU..wanted to knw that is it a gud college..? my aieee AIR is 83229 and under OBC category AIR is 18970..state rank(overall) is 2841 and under category its 152...shud i have got a better option wid my rank..??(i dont want to study in west bengal except NIT durgapur)...

i have got admission in LPU..wanted to knw that is it a gud college..? my aieee AIR is 83229 and under OBC category AIR is 18970..state rank(overall) is 2841 and under category its 152...shud i have got a better option wid my rank..??(i dont want to study in west bengal except NIT durgapur)...

Grade:12

3 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Debojyoti,

i can't say whether LPU is a gud college or a bad but i can say one thing that i know that they hav hired many iitians from different iits for faculty positions so i can cofidently say that their quality of education will be better than other pvt colleges and since u don't want to study in west bengal , it is a better option for you.

But u  must go for counselling in aieee if somehow u can get nit durgapur under category and according to me u must take other good collges in WB as u can get some wid ur category rank but it is up to you that why u don't want to study der...

Thanks & best of luck !!!

ADITYA GUPTA
19 Points
13 years ago

Is the placement record of LPU is good or better than bhartivedyapeth delhi

Aman Kaur
26 Points
5 years ago
hi friend, LPU is one of the best private university which provides quality education and placements to the students. You can check for the placements to the link which I am sharing here-
lpu.in

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free