hello i got 9800 AIR in AIEEE 2009. which NIT can be best for me to join. I am from bhopal. I have interest in Electronics and Comunication. But i know which is hard to get. I have less time to decide. asking u urgent this ques. IS civil is a good branch to join at present? I am getting it in many of the NIT. Please tell me the choices in order to be locked for Aieee counselling. please make it before 28 june evening. PLZ. thanks

hello i got 9800 AIR in AIEEE 2009. which NIT can be best for me to join. I am from bhopal. I have interest in Electronics and Comunication. But i know which is hard to get. I have less time to decide. asking u urgent this ques.

IS civil is a good branch to join at present? I am getting it in many of the NIT. Please tell me the choices in order to be locked for Aieee counselling.

please make it before 28 june evening.

PLZ. thanks

Grade:12

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Akash ,

Your AIR is quite impressive, you can get good NITs but yes you have to sacrifice your interest to get into a good  institute. If you are really want to get into top NITs like warangal ,Trichy ,surathkal , calicut or IIIT hyderabad,allahabad ,etc , you can think of departments like mechanical or chemical which can provide you a better carrier.MNIT Allahabad is also a good opiton.

Civil can be a good choice but still if you can get mechanical or chemical in a good institute , then that will be the best option.

Order for the choices can be like you first fill electronics in these institute and then fill mehanical , chemical and you must get out of these choices.

You can refer to the last year cutoff details to know what you are likely to get through this rank : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free