Sir, can you give the details of the courses at hyd iiit 1 Computer Science & MAster in Computational Linguistics 5 - year Dual Degre 2 Computer Science & MAster in Computational Natural Science 5 - year Dual Degree Are these courses useful for better placements. I got 11682 aieee.Can I get above at iiit hyd.

Sir,
can you give the details of the courses at hyd iiit
1 Computer Science & MAster in Computational Linguistics 5 - year Dual Degre

2 Computer Science & MAster in Computational Natural Science 5 - year Dual Degree

Are these courses useful for better placements. I got 11682 aieee.Can I get
above at iiit hyd.

Grade:12

1 Answers

askiitian expert akshay singh
8 Points
14 years ago

Hi srinivas,

I cant understand how can u get these branches at iit hyd because acc. to last years closing ranks its not possible to get any branch in iiit hyd with the rank u got.And iiit hyd has got a  very good reputation ,the departments are very well established here and even the pay packages are high.Some of the better options for u would be biotech in nit allahabad,chemical or civil at nit bhopal & nit nagpur.And if u can compromise with branch then u can also get mining & metallurgy in nit surathkal, and amongst these colleges nit surathkal has the most reputation and ranks much better in top 100 engg. colleges list in India.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free