Sir, my natonal rank is around 8500..and category rank close to 7000(OP)... considering d fact that many guys wud be goin to IITs/BITS/ n oder colleges..Which seat m i most likely to get through national second round of counselling? preference is SURATHKAL>TRICHY> WARANGAL.....if not these NITs than which other nits? The last year seats shown on ur sute is of 1st counselling or the final counselling?? thnaking you in advance...

Sir, my natonal rank is around 8500..and category rank close to 7000(OP)...

considering d fact that many guys wud be goin to IITs/BITS/ n oder colleges..Which seat m i most likely to get through national second round of counselling?
preference is SURATHKAL>TRICHY> WARANGAL.....if not these NITs than which other nits?
The last year seats shown on ur sute is of 1st counselling or the final counselling??

thnaking you in advance...

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago

I HOPE THE DOUBT HAS BEEN CLEARED TILL NOW.
IF YOUR BROTHER,SISTER OR ANY OTHER KNOWN PERSON WHO IS PREPARING FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM OR NEET, YOU CAN TELL HIM / HER ABOUT ASKIITIANS.

I HOPE THE DOUBT HAS BEEN CLEARED TILL NOW.
IF YOUR BROTHER,SISTER OR ANY OTHER KNOWN PERSON WHO IS PREPARING FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM OR NEET, YOU CAN TELL HIM / HER ABOUT ASKIITIANS.
OUR MISSION AT ASKIITIANS

* Helping students meet the challenges while preparing for IIT JEE and other engineering entrance examinations

* Bringing the classroom to students’ desktop

* Creating a mass-platform where IITians and aspirants dreaming to enter IIT can connect

THANKS

* Helping students meet the challenges while preparing for IIT JEE and other engineering entrance examinations

* Bringing the classroom to students’ desktop

* Creating a mass-platform where IITians and aspirants dreaming to enter IIT can connect

THANKS

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free