Sir, I also asked some question before about iit guwahati, it-bhu, ismu dhanbad,and top 3 nits. you preffered nits. sir there is a confusion that everybody asking me to choose iit as it ranked above than nits(according to the rank list that i had seen on net) .so can you plz clarify about this situtation. whats problems i have to face if i choose iit guwahati, bhu or dhanbad? plz sir give me a quick reply. THANKS.........................

Sir,

I also asked some question before about iit guwahati, it-bhu, ismu dhanbad,and top 3 nits. you preffered nits. sir there is a confusion that everybody asking me to choose iit as it ranked above than nits(according to the rank list that i had seen on net) .so can you plz clarify about this situtation. whats problems i have to face if i choose iit guwahati, bhu or dhanbad?

plz sir give me a quick reply.

THANKS.........................

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii
if the confusion is about NIT or IIT you must go for IIT As there is no comparison between the two .IIts will always be the better one among the two.

For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at support@askiitians [dot]com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free