plz tell me..hw is bits deogarh??....hw r the placements there??....i have already checked their official site but they have not told about the placements there....my question is....if i get bits deogarh alloted in 6th or 7th round...shud i take it....is it really worth going there......

plz tell me..hw is bits deogarh??....hw r the placements there??....i have already checked their official site but they have not told about the placements there....my question is....if i get bits deogarh alloted in 6th or 7th round...shud i take it....is it really worth going there......

Grade:12

1 Answers

AJIT AskiitiansExpert-IITD
68 Points
13 years ago

Dear prateek ,

the placement of bits deogarh are quite good as it is an extension to bits pilani which has reputation.   bits try to send as many companies to bits deogarh as well. i think in your case the tag of bits is quite a factor as birla's being a industrial party tries hard for placements of their students. so GOOD LUCK !!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free