Sir i just wanted to know about which books you will recommend to a student preparing for aieee 2011 having good quality standard questions for revision in order to build strong concepts for scoring a rank of under 10000. can u suggest me for various topics of maths ,phy n chemistry. i really thank you for your kind gesture.

Sir i just wanted to know about which books you will recommend to a student preparing for aieee 2011 having good quality standard questions for revision in order to build strong concepts for scoring a rank of under 10000. can u suggest me for various topics of maths ,phy n chemistry. i really thank you for your kind gesture.

Grade:11

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Aakriti

I would suggest

Chemistry

P.Bahadur(G.R.Bathla & Sons) Numerical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
2 O.P. Tandon Physical Chemistry Physical Chemistry
3 O.P. Tandon Inorganic Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry
4 O.P. Tandon Organic Chemistry Base Book

Physics

1 H.C.Verma Concepts of Physica Vol I and II For text books and problem books.

Maths

S.NO Authors /Publisher Name of Books Remarks
1 R.D. Sharma Maths XI & XII Basic Text Books
2 S. L. Loney maths
Recommended

I think you can score well in chemistry especially physical and in organic. In physics optics,modern physics these type are generally scoring.And in maths generally algebra very well scoring like matrices etc...

But also learn how to solve problems in easier way than just solving

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free