HI iam rajeswar 1Ihave joined my bsc physics this year (2010-201)batch.My aim crack AIEEE 2011 to get any of the nits .I would please know whether iam eligible or not.One more thing is that I did till my10th in CBSE & +1 & +2 in state board, so i would like yo know whether i will ibe competent enough for this or not. Can you please give me the feed back and suggest necessary steps to achieve it?

HI iam rajeswar 1Ihave joined my bsc physics this year (2010-201)batch.My aim  crack AIEEE 2011 to get any of the nits .I would please know whether iam eligible or not.One more thing is that I did till  my10th in CBSE & +1 & +2 in state board, so i would like yo know whether i  will ibe competent enough for this or not. Can you please give me the feed back and suggest necessary steps to achieve it?

Grade:

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Raja ,

yes yor elegible for aieee..i htink instead of joining bsc.. you shud join some good coaching centre for preparation .. you will get all the guidance.  And study hard along with lot of practise ..

There are many good coaching institutes are there .. like bansal , akash fitjee.. you can join any of them .. Bansal(kota) is generally considered best ..

Also you have one more better option that is to join askiitians online coaching and can save ur time .. it got best results in iitjee2010.. 

Check out the link for the packages :

http://www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free