sir, i am in eml of jee-2009 and my rank is not good enough to fetch any clges available throgh it (E-7729). my eee rank is 26588 & i am belonging to obc category (MH STATE).my MHT-CET2009 score is 165 which is good enough to take admission in govt. clg of engg.,pune whose rank is 36 according to your list of top engg. clges on your website. so pls tell me that should i take admission in any of the nits which are available with this rank(HOPEFULLY)or in coep as mentioned earlier or should i start of thinkking of droping an year for jee . i also want to specify that i am ready for both the options. but which would be better for me.pls tell me. if u r ans is droping an year pls tell me some tips to crack next years jee within one year.mine physics & maths are quite good but i am slightly weak in chemistry which is one of reasons for my failure. i have some difficulty in organic., inorganic(I HAVENT STUDIED INORGANIC IN CHEMISTRY DUE TO LACK OF TIME) i am waiting for u r reply. thanking you in anticepation.

sir,
i am in eml of jee-2009 and my rank is not good enough to fetch any clges available throgh it (E-7729). my eee rank is 26588 & i am belonging to obc category (MH STATE).my MHT-CET2009 score is 165 which is good enough to take admission in govt. clg of engg.,pune whose rank is 36 according to your list of top engg. clges on your website.

so pls tell me that should i take admission in any of the nits which are available with this rank(HOPEFULLY)or in coep as mentioned earlier or should i start of thinkking of droping an year for jee .

i also want to specify that i am ready for both the options. but which would be better for me.pls tell me.

if u r ans is droping an year pls tell me some tips to crack next years jee within one year.mine physics & maths are quite good but i am slightly weak in chemistry which is one of reasons for my failure. i have some difficulty in organic., inorganic(I HAVENT STUDIED INORGANIC IN CHEMISTRY DUE TO LACK OF TIME)

i am waiting for u r reply.
thanking you in anticepation.

Grade:12

1 Answers

askiitian Expert
8 Points
14 years ago

Dear Ajinkya,

Droping a year will be the best option for you as it does't matter if you graduate from a prestigous college and get a promising career than to opt for some not so good college and struggle in life after graduating. Regarding chemistry, there is only one best way to study it. Solve too many objective problems and then find out your weak points and then get into theory for better understnding. Refer to CHEMISTRY TODAY everymonth.

You can join  www.Askiitians.com  as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

Here you will get online-interactive-realtime learning sessions, problem solving sessions, strategy sessions, counseling sessions from IITians.

There are many packages available in askiitians.com but i wud advise you to join course for one year .i.e. RIP1

And for more information regarding packages, click here :www.askiitians.com/packages.aspx

Thanks and All the Best !!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free