sir thers recently an update in aieee councils website stating that they will consider seats for candidates of non nit states/uts........i am 4m WB...we have NIT durgapur here but it doesnt offer arch. course...will architecture candidates of our state will fall under the above considerations?????.......secondly my AIR(general) b.arch rank is 6566 and state rank (WB) is 305....will i get ne of the NITs or SPAs in nerouund of counselling???????

sir thers recently an update in aieee councils website stating that they will consider seats for candidates of non nit states/uts........i am 4m WB...we have NIT durgapur here but it doesnt offer arch. course...will architecture candidates of our state will fall under the above considerations?????.......secondly my AIR(general) b.arch rank is 6566 and state rank (WB) is 305....will i get ne of the NITs or SPAs in nerouund of counselling???????

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Abhirup,

Yup, you should be aware by now that state reservation quota has been removed from AIEEE. You alongwith the other candidate of architecture of your state will be eligible for different architecture college through AIEEE within India.

Regarding the NITs the last year cutoff was just 1685. Refer to the last year cutoff details of architecture : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/architecture-counselling.aspx

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free