Sir/Ma'am, I have secured an overall rank of 6217 in AIEEE and 5217 in general catagory.I could not perform well at IITJEE this year but I believe that I can crack IITJEE next year.But to be secure and stress free for preparations, I plan to take admission in some NIT or IIIT and come back to Delhi(home) for studies using the option of medical leave(obviously fake). So, please resolve my following querries. 1)Tell me the best institute according to my rank(as far as Deppt is concerned, I cannot go beyond mechanical) keeping in mind that the institute allows me to use the medical leave option without headache. 2)If I take admission through AIEEE this year, am I elligible to appear for the same next year. Thanking you Aditya Prasad

Sir/Ma'am,

I have secured an overall rank of 6217 in AIEEE and 5217 in general catagory.I could not perform well at IITJEE this year but I believe that I can crack IITJEE next year.But to be secure and stress free for preparations, I plan to take admission in some NIT or IIIT and come back to Delhi(home) for studies using the option of  medical leave(obviously fake).

So, please resolve my following querries.

1)Tell me the best institute according to my rank(as far as Deppt is concerned, I cannot go beyond mechanical) keeping in mind that the institute allows me to use the medical leave option without headache.

2)If I take admission through AIEEE this year, am I elligible to appear for the same next year.

Thanking you

Aditya Prasad

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii
You must go to either NIT Warangal ,Trichy or Surathkal as even if you are unable to get a good rank next year you is not future is not jeopardised.Good college will keep the hopes of better future alive .

Yes if you take admission in NIT this year you can also fill the form next year too but that would be meaning less to do the same stuff again for next year.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free