Sir, My AIR:12800 STATE RANK:291 I put my 1st option as electrical and 2nd as engineering physics in nit calicut.In mock allotment i have been informed that seat in engineering physics is available and that in electrical was not.But when 1st allotment came the site says i am not allocated as per my options.How did that happen? Cant we depend on mock allotment? Can i get seat in electrical even though seat was not available in mock allotment.

Sir,

My AIR:12800

STATE RANK:291

I put my 1st option as electrical and 2nd as engineering physics in nit calicut.In mock allotment i have been informed that seat in engineering physics is available and that in electrical was not.But when 1st allotment came the site says i am not allocated as per my options.How did that happen?

Cant we depend on mock allotment? Can i get  seat in electrical even though seat was not available in mock allotment.

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

rahul bajaj
31 Points
13 years ago

HELLO ASWIN.

YOU MUST REMEMBER THAT IIT SEAT ALLOTMENT RESULT IS NOT ANNOUNCED YET SO ALL THE IIT QUALIFIED STUDENTS

ARE PARTICIPATING IN AIEEE  COUNSELLING TOO. WAIT AND WATCH ....I AM 100% SURE THAT YOU WILL GET ELECTRICAL

AT NIT SILCHAR.

PLEASE DO RATE MY ANSWER.

BEST OF LUCK!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free