Hi. Plz lemme knw how to avail for the home state quota in aieee counselling? Is there any other method or will ccb themselves consider the state rank n state category rank? my state rank is 11683 whreas state category rank (open) is 7405. I belong to rajasthan state. Will they consider the category rank or da overall state rank? Plz brief me wid the procedure...... According to last year's seat allotment ppl hav got mnit jaipur thruogh home state quota at da rank of 11000 in da 1st round. Are there any chances of me getting into mnit? even in da 3rd or 4th round? PLz help me coz i hav not been alloted any seat in the first round n m really confused.

Hi. Plz lemme knw how to avail for the home state quota in aieee counselling? Is there any other method or will ccb themselves consider the state rank n state category rank?

my state rank is 11683 whreas state category rank (open) is 7405. I belong to rajasthan state. Will they consider the category rank or da overall state rank? Plz brief me wid the procedure...... According to last year's seat allotment ppl hav got mnit jaipur thruogh home state quota at da rank of 11000 in da 1st round. Are there any chances of me getting into mnit? even in da 3rd or 4th round? PLz help me coz i hav not been alloted any seat in the first round n m really confused.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AJEET singh
33 Points
13 years ago

IT IS STILL POSSIBLE THAT U GET JAIPUR NIT IN 3RD OR 4TH ROUND BUT PLZZ CONFIRM YOUR AIR IN JAIPUR NIT IF U R IN THEN U CONSIDERED 4 STATE QUOTA

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free