dear sir ,will u give the guidance how to fill prefernce order in ccb councelling .should i give more priority to the nit's where i have more chance to get or the nits which r ranked above the given nit. eg: i have good chance to get NIT surat ECE, but i have very very less chance to get ECE at NIT nag.so shall i give first priority to NIT surat or NIT nag.plz reply fast

dear sir ,will u give the guidance how to fill prefernce order in ccb councelling .should i give more priority to the nit's where i have more chance to get or the nits which r ranked above the given nit.

eg: i have good chance to get NIT surat ECE, but i have very very less chance to get ECE at NIT nag.so shall i give first priority to NIT surat or NIT nag.plz reply fast

Grade:12

1 Answers

Diptatej Mishra
26 Points
13 years ago

Ritesh,

Supposing u r more intrested for NIT nagpur but r having less chances there ,then I think you should place NIT nagpur ECE above NIT surat ECE.IN this way the ccb will scan your choice for NIT nagpur also. BUT if you place it below NIT surat ECE above NIT Nagpur ECE and NIT surat ECE is vacant ,then all ur choices below NIT surat ECE will NOT BE SCANNED whether they have vacancy or not .And u will be alloted NIT surat ECE.

ALL THE BEST

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free