Sir, What do you think will be the cut off rank in NSIT for outside Delhi candidates this year?? It is the 1st time NSIT is using AIEEE ranks so no previous data is available. My rank is 16001 in AI OP category...DO I have any chance? Also tell me how are BIT Deogarg, BIT Patna, NIT Patna and J.K Institute, Allahabad. What should be my preference order of above 4 colleges. I want CS or EC and I am from UP. Plz do reply about J.K. Institute also!

Sir,

What do you think will be the cut off rank in NSIT for outside Delhi candidates this year??

It is the 1st time NSIT is using AIEEE ranks so no previous data is available.

My rank is 16001 in AI OP category...DO I have any chance?

Also tell me how are BIT Deogarg, BIT Patna, NIT Patna and J.K Institute, Allahabad.

What should be my preference order of above 4 colleges. I want CS or EC and I am from UP.

Plz do reply about J.K. Institute also!

Grade:

3 Answers

Rahul askIITiansExpert.IITR
110 Points
13 years ago

You will definitely get a branch in NSIT but it won't be ECE or CSE.

BIT patna is better than nit PATNA.

JK institute is good if you are getting CSE there and you are mad about going for it.

I would suggest you to go for NSIT. the scope of development here is very good. plus infrastructure and scope.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

akash kumar
18 Points
12 years ago

sir, my ob categ rank is 63000.

and my home state bihar rank is 9000

so sir can i get in nit patna or nsit patna????????????????

wat ud be the other options available for me???????????

please guide sir

Mohit Rawat
18 Points
12 years ago

Sir my AIEEE 2011 :

AIR :11399

Gen RAnk : 9392

plz suggest me a gud branch for me in NSIT ,DCE or PEC if i get any..

nd plz suggest the gud NIT's for me with gud branches..i have interest in Mech Eng ..??

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free