Sir this is third time Iam asking you,please reply.My AIR IS 25000, (19000 gen ),My state rank is 370(G)Gujarat,Can I get NIT Warangal,Trichy,DTU,?Please help with this rank where I stand?Ihave been alloted Electrical and electronics in VIT Vellore.Can I get good NITs in First councelling?Also my rank in wbjee is 2400. I may get printing engineering in jadavpur or mining in bengal engg college Shibpur.Please help me what to do? confused confused

Sir this is third time Iam asking you,please reply.My AIR IS 25000, (19000 gen  ),My state rank is 370(G)Gujarat,Can I get NIT Warangal,Trichy,DTU,?Please help with this rank where I stand?Ihave been alloted Electrical and electronics in VIT Vellore.Can I get good NITs in First councelling?Also my rank in wbjee is 2400. I may get  printing engineering in jadavpur or mining in bengal engg college Shibpur.Please help me what to do? confused confused

Grade:

1 Answers

Avijit Arya
33 Points
13 years ago

Hi Diptarshi,

I am sorry for this but you won't get any good NIT in the first counselling, however after the 5th round(almost) you might have a ray of hope that you might get in some NIT with not so good branches. Also there are 10 new NITs which will take admission this year, so you may get them, if you are willing to take admission there, but that too won't be in the first round itself. But be hopeful :). However if you have no double thoughts about joining VIT, you can join there, its good, but NITs are above it. If you get an NIT (or IIIT or any other govt. funded college thru aieee) you can take it. I am not so sure about WBJEE results. Jadhavpur is good, but still I would strongly suggest you to fill choices according to your choice and then try till the last counselling. 

Best  Of luck for your results and admissions. Take your step wisely. All the best :)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free