Sir My name is Anshuman Srivastava and I have got 16001 rank in AI OP category and 2077 HS OP rank from UP. I wish to do CS, IT or EC engineering from any NIT or IIIT. I know it would be difficult to get any in Round 1 but in Which round and college will I be able to grab a seat? I also want to ask that If I am not alloted any seat in first 3 rounds then would I be able to modify my choices in round 4 and be eligible for admission? What should be my counselling strategy now? And on CCB site it is not showing the choices that have been filled....we can just fill any choice so I am not getting any Idea that what can I get? Please also tell me How are J.K institute,[Allahabad] , IIIT tamil Nadu and BIT Deogarh. Should I fill NIT Agartala and Silchar after J.K institute considering Agartala is very far from Lucknow where I live? Please Do reply to all my Queries.

Sir My name is Anshuman Srivastava and I have got 16001 rank in AI OP category and 2077 HS OP rank from UP.

I wish to do CS, IT or EC engineering from any NIT or IIIT.

I know it would be difficult to get any in Round 1 but in Which round and college will I be able to grab a seat?

I also want to ask that If I am not alloted any seat in first 3 rounds then would I be able to modify my choices in round 4 and be eligible for admission?

What should be my counselling strategy now?

And on CCB site it is not showing the choices that have been filled....we can just fill any choice so I am not getting any Idea that what can I get?

Please also tell me How are J.K institute,[Allahabad] , IIIT tamil Nadu and BIT Deogarh.  Should I fill NIT Agartala and Silchar after J.K institute considering Agartala is very far from Lucknow where I live?

Please Do reply to all my Queries.

Grade:

1 Answers

Rahul askIITiansExpert.IITR
110 Points
13 years ago
What should be my counselling strategy now?

I know it would be difficult to get any in Round 1 but in Which round and college will I be able to grab a seat?

first of all don't worry. Your rank is good and you will definitely get a good seat. Take admission in the best college and best branch in UP or around right now. I suggest you take admission in DTU or NSIT or better IIIT DElhi. There is an entrance test for IIIT Delhi. If you clear that you will get Btech IT in one of the best colleges. If it occurs be cool and start your studies there only.

I also want to ask that If I am not alloted any seat in first 3 rounds then would I be able to modify my choices in round 4 and be eligible for admission?

yes you can definitely modify your choices in round 4

And on CCB site it is not showing the choices that have been filled....we can just fill any choice so I am not getting any Idea that what can I get?

Please also tell me How are J.K institute,[Allahabad] , IIIT tamil Nadu and BIT Deogarh.  Should I fill NIT Agartala and Silchar after J.K institute considering Agartala is very far from Lucknow where I live?

don't go for agartala or silchar. You should get admission in UP only

Please Do reply to all my Queries.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF YOU FIND THE ANSWER USEFUL

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul IIT Roorkee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free