Sir, I got 221 marks in AIEEE 2010 exam whereas I was expecting in the range 262 to 282 based on the answer keys supplied by Aakash, Narayana, Vidyamandir, Sahil, TIME, FITJEE. I assumed all those quwstions as wrong, where the answers were different from different institutions. Is there any provision for getting my paper re-evaluated or I have to be contended with what I got. My dad also cross checked my answers with the keys. Pl. help.

Sir, I got 221 marks in AIEEE 2010 exam whereas I was expecting in the range 262 to 282 based on the answer keys supplied by Aakash, Narayana, Vidyamandir, Sahil, TIME, FITJEE. I assumed all those quwstions as wrong, where the answers were different from different institutions. Is there any provision for getting my paper re-evaluated or I have to be contended with what I got. My dad also cross checked my answers with the keys.

Pl. help.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Amit Askiitiansexpert
112 Points
13 years ago

Hi ,

There is no as such provision, the papers there are checked with high accuracy.

You can check out the Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s and Top other collages under AIEEE:

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can.  We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Regards

Amit Yadav

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free