I secured AIR 41000 in aieee. Which government colleges i can get at this rank? I dont want remote NITs like srinagar/agartala ? What about NIT Delhi ?Is it gud decision to join any of these in Punjab Univ. 1.Chandigarh College of Engineering& Technology (CCET), 2.University Institute of Engineering & Technology (UIET), 3.University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology (UICET), 4.Swami Sarvanand Giri Panjab University Regional Centre (SSGPURC), Bajwara, Hoshiarpur, if i get a chance , instead of any private colege ? Also wich private coleges will be best choice at this rank?

I secured AIR 41000 in aieee. Which government colleges i can get at this rank? I dont want remote NITs like srinagar/agartala ? What about NIT Delhi ?Is it gud decision to join any of these in Punjab Univ. 

1.Chandigarh College of Engineering& Technology (CCET),
2.University Institute of Engineering & Technology (UIET),
3.University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology (UICET),
4.Swami Sarvanand Giri Panjab University Regional Centre (SSGPURC), Bajwara, Hoshiarpur,

if i get a chance , instead of any private colege ?

Also wich private coleges will be best choice at this rank?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii

Just apply to all the colleges mentioned in the above list and apart from that I am giving a list of private universities that will give you admission on your rank

-Lovely Professional University
-LNMIIT
-KIIT
-Tezpur University

The above data is as per last years’ CCB record.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free