Hiiii I have got AIR over all rank : 190939 AIR Category rank : 127827 State rank overall : 5551 State rank category: 4846 Please tell me is there any chances of geting admission in any of the colleges listed under AIEEE. If yes then kindly let me know the names of few institutes where i can get admission and also the branch of engineering i will get... Please help me...i fell very unhappy wid my rank...

Hiiii

I have got
AIR over all rank : 190939
AIR Category rank : 127827

State rank overall : 5551
State rank category: 4846

Please tell me is there any chances of geting admission in any of the colleges listed under AIEEE.
If yes then kindly let me know the names of few institutes where i can get admission and also the branch of engineering i will get...

Please help me...i fell very unhappy wid my rank...

Grade:

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Payal,

With your rak, you may not get NITs and IIITs .. but you can get some good private institution..

Closing and opening rank of all the NIT’s

http://www.askiitians.com/aieee/AIEEE-Counselling

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best for your future.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free