Dear Sir

joinig in new nit s or jntu  which is best

Grade:12

2 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Indraneel,

as per me going into JNTU will be good bcoz there will be good infra structure and labs every thing but here one thing is you can to consider..NIT brand name is vry good so you want to use that brand name then go for NIT...new NIT's are also good only but we dont know how will be the placments after 4 years like that i mean we cant judge right now it may better after 4 years of your b tech life the new NIT may become old NIT and companies also may come forward to place you..so there are two posiblites in this query but be clarity in these two..

1.If you are in andhra and be be in hyd like that and make use of infra structure and every thing then go fot JNTU

2.If u wanna use the brand name of NIT and bcoz NIT is always better than the JNTU..and also in nit there will be a lot of exposure like many people from all over the country will join n u will have better n good communication than the in JNTU..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best..

regards,

kishore-IIT bombay

anki hari
18 Points
12 years ago

sir, my cousin did her schooling in pondicherry ...........she secured enough marks to enter a reputed regional coll. which is nearly 50 years old ...........but she is also eligible to get into the new nit  pondicherry......... which is good........ reply me soon sir............

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free