I got AIR 6960 in IITJEE and 2356 in AIEEE..My state rank(Delhi) is 211.. I m thinking of joining through AIEEE but IIT option is also under consideration ....plz guide me to chose my collage.. i m loking fwd for quality of education and good placement.. What shoud b my preferance order for CSE among following clg: NSIT, DCE, IIIT hyd, NIT suratkal, NIT warangal, NIT Trichy ,NIT Allahabad or any other gd NIT which i m missing ???

I got AIR 6960 in IITJEE and

2356 in AIEEE..My state rank(Delhi) is 211..

I m thinking of joining through AIEEE but IIT option is also under consideration ....plz guide me to chose my collage..

i m loking fwd for quality of education and good placement..

What shoud b my preferance order for CSE among following clg:

NSIT, DCE, IIIT hyd, NIT suratkal, NIT warangal, NIT Trichy ,NIT Allahabad or any other gd NIT which i m missing ???

Grade:

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

Dear Anupam Kanyal,

For your jee rank i think you dont get oLD IIT but you may get new iIT with good branch so if you dont mind about NEW IIT but you want to use just brand name of IIT then go for IIT where there will be good quality and placement but as per the my friends in the NEW IIT's there is very less infra structure compared to OLD IIT's and NIT warangal n NIT surathkal..

Your AIEEE rank is damn gud with good state rank..so all the people before ur state rank in AIEEE may join in IIT's so i think you will get very good branch in NIT Warangal/SurathKal/Trichy...these three are extreamly very good at quality n placments than the New IIT's so if you dont wanna join new IIT's then go NIT's but IIT brand name is brand name so its better to use it but if u have any feeling abt NEW IIT's then go for NIT;s among NIT's the order is NIT SURATHKAL...2.NIT TRICHY..3.NIT WARANGAl..4.IIIT hyderabad...5. NIT calicut...6.NIT Nagpur..7.NIT Bhopal..8.NIT ALLAHBAD.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.
We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
 Regrads,

Kishore-IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free